Mystery Book Club
Mystery Book Club Meets at noon on the third Thursday of the month, September through May. A light luncheon is served at noon and the book for the month is discussed. Club members take turns hosting lunch and desert. Books are ordered by the Library and handed out at each get together for the next month. Extra copies of the book are available at the Library if you are unable to make the meeting.
New members are always welcome. Please call the Library at 715-445-4330 to let us know you would like to attend and to reserve a copy of the book.
- September 15 - Devil in the White City by Erik Larson
- October 20 - The Stranger by Harlan Coben
- November 17 - Cold Moon by Jeffery Deaver
- December 15 - Quilter's Apprentice by Jennifer Chiaverini
- January 19 - To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- February 16 - Windigo Island by William Kent Krueger
- March 16 - Serpent's Tooth by Faye Kellerman
- April 20 - The Cinderella Murder by Mary Higgins Clark and Alafair Burke
- May 18 - The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo – Stieg Larsson